CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Heaven Help Me...

So it's starting to happen. The moment I have been dreading since I have been home with the kids and since Robyn has joined our little family.

Robyn is starting to crawl.

She's been trying for over a month now and each day I just watch her get a little bit bigger and a little stronger and a little more determined. And now... She can pull herself into a sitting position (though she's still not quite past falling over once she gets there). She can scoot backwards and in circles like a pro. And now, she is starting to hop and crawl forwards.

Sorry, I don't know how to rotate pictures! :)



Crap. This mom thing just got harder.

1 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Crap is right. I don't envy you! But she sure is cute!