CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Archer Moe is 5.

I love my Archer Montgomery.


:) Archer's a great kid. April 8th is his special day and since we were in Mesquite without internet access (not to mention none of my FABULOUS pictures) on his BIG 5 birthday, I am doing a little post dedicated to my little man. :)

Here are 5 things everyone
should know about my little guy.


1. Archer is CUTE. And he knows it. He will use his cuteness for evil, trains, or fast food - and I will fall for it every time. And he knows it. And I know it. And neither of us care.


2. Archer LOVES Thomas the Tank Engine. He can tell you pretty much anything about any of the trains. Don't believe me? Come check out his collection and let him tell you stories. Or check out our movie collection. I think we have most all of the movies / trains / etc...


3. Archer loves animals of all kinds. He sleeps with 'Kitty' and other random stuffed animals. He loves visiting Grandma Bagley's house to see all of her animals. She has kitties, dogs, cows, horses, sheep, etc. But, he's scared of chickens. :)


4. Archer is SNEAKY! He will watch for you to NOT watch him and then he'll do as he pleases. This could mean run out of the yard or the playground. This could also mean raid the candy cupboard (or the stash of birthday party candy). It could also mean that he will soon reappear, dressed in a Spiderman Floaty Swimsuit (or some other completely random outfit). :) Possibly with a new hair cut, too. :)


5. Archer can play for HOURS by himself. He likes to play with friends, but the boy is perfectly content to play by himself with his trains or the XBOX.


I tried to do a cute collage on my photo program of only 16 of my favorite Moe pictures, but it wouldn't let me (ie. I couldn't figure it out)...


SO, here is one with 1232 pictures of him. Isn't he a cutie pie? :)

0 comments: