CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Pictures...

I never posted pictures of our 'Mr. Potato Head' pumpkins! :) Basically, Mr. Potato Head pieces stuck into pumpkins. SO much easier for decorating than carving! :)


And I realize that I am a HORRIBLE mom, but I don't have pictures of Archer or Robynson in their costume to put online. (I know! What kind of a mom am I?!) DarTanion was Darth Vader again this year - Archer was a 'robot' - Robyn was a giraffe in a tutu... I'll try and make the kids dress up in the costumes and put them on here when I get them. Sorry! In the mean time, here is a picture of ME in MY Halloween costume (really, Mandy - a picture of you and NOT your kids?! What a bad mom!!!) I was a "Brick House" and won 'Best Costume Based on a Song' at my ward Halloween party... BAD ME! (If it makes you feel any better, it shows EVERY SINGLE flaw on my body - just what I wanted everyone at church to see!)

I will post a picture of my friend Jerusha's baby Matthew smiling while I held him (trying to calm my 'Aw! I want a baby' feelings....) It didn't work (he's too cute!) but I'm okay without another baby. I am pretty sure that 3 will be my limit...


And this super cute picture of little miss Robynson. We were waiting in Rite Aid to pick up her meds before our insurance ran out (Oct. 31st), so I picked up some reading glasses and let her put them on. SHE LOVED THEM!!! She started throwing a huge fit when I made her take them off. But, really, with her looking this cute in them, I almost just bought them for her and took out the lenses!

Well, that's all the new pictures I have... Nothing too exciting happening here... The kids are on Medicaid for November (YAY!) but the coverage was not back dated (BOO!) so it's looking like a Spend Down will be our best option ($10,000 instead of $70,000) but disability medicaid IS still an option, just not likely if you ask me... Jeremiah and I are hoping to do 2 party Cobra coverage and thanks to Obama, we'll only have to pay 35% of it (THANKS!). That'll hopefully be an option. Jeremiah was awarded unemployment (a whole $444 + $25 stimulous per week). I have a WIC appointment next Tuesday. And we were told that we were approved for Food Stamps for November, but the money wouldn't be deposited until Wednesday / Thursday if we are, so I guess I'll have to let you know! We're hoping so!!!

OH! And our ward's Primary Program was this last Sunday. Everything went well. Archer didn't say his part, but he didn't run around on stage the whole time, either! DarTanion sang his little heart out, but forgot his part. That's okay, so did I! :) But it was a success. Perfect on time... Most of the kids were there... And best of all, IT'S OVER UNTIL NEXT YEAR!!! YAY!!!

Big things (BAD things) were going on for my sister Colleenia and her hubby Sean. He's not been feeling good lately and has had a super high fever. Since he has cancer, any illness is bad. He's been in the hospital for a while and things aren't going so great. I hate that there is NOTHING that I can do to help. Nothing that I can say or do. So every day (actually a few times a day), prayers are said. By me, my hubby, our kids... Bless uncle Sean...

So, if you read this, say a prayer for Sean. Sean Mikel Kranendonk. Call his name into a temple prayer box. Write it down and remember it for your nightly prayers. One of the lady's who I visit teach said a prayer from the temple prayer box is like a spotlight straight to heaven, while our prayers are like little flashlights pointing the way... SO, help him with a spotlight or point your flashlight to heaven. The more flashlights pointed towards heaven for him, the better! :)

Love you all... Mandy

2 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Mandy, that's the best costume ever! How did you come up with that? Hehehe!

We are on WIC. We were approved for unemployment, but Adam got a job before it came through. Sadly, the amount you're getting is less than what we make now. We're not making it, so I've applied for food stamps, too. I don't know if we've been approved or not. It's a freaking long process apparently.

I just have to remember that we are all healthy and happy. I'm praying for your sister's husband. That poor family. Hugs to you all.

Bethie said...

I am glad you wrote Sean's name out because all I can remember his name being is "honey" and although I do believe a prayer for "colleenia's husband honey" will work for Heavenly Father...I am not so sure the temple will take it!!! haahaah I really am sorry its not going well...