CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cute Cousins

My Mom and Dad have had my niece Kaylee (Colleenia & Sean's little girl) staying with them off and on for the last few weeks because Sean has been sick and in the hospital. (Please say a special prayer for him or call his name into the temple: Sean Mikel Kranendonk!!!) Kaylee is only one year older than Robynson and it's SUPER fun to see them running around playing with each other. I remembered to take a couple of pictures last week of them being silly together and thought I would share... (some look a little better than others - sorry, they were taken with a camera phone!)


Doesn't she look like she could be one of my kids? SO CUTE!!! And did you notice how LONG that girl's hair is?! WOW! And naturally curly to boot! :) I love that little munchkin! :)

Also...
Today at my Mom and Dad's house, Kaylee and Robyn were getting some 'one on one' time. They decided that there were monsters in the hallway and would run up and down it shrieking 'Ah! Monsters' and waiving their hands around... LOVE IT!!! I wish my kids were able to get together with her more often!

0 comments: