CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I'm thankful for so many people, places, and things for which you can see some of them HERE, but for now, I just wanted to show you some of the awesome turkey's that we made today.

this one was Robyn's - she just wanted to put the toothpicks in randomly...


And I guess I'll share a couple photo's of my little Ninja Boys! :) I pulled the costume box out to take out to the garage until next year when I can sell all the small ones on KSL or something, but they found them before they could be taken outside. DarTanion dug the ninja costumes out (from when he was 3 and Archer was 18 months) and insisted that they still fit. I think they are a little small. :) They were bouncing around the house last night acting like Ninjas. It was fun.


And one more picture... Archer was REALLY tired the other day. He fell asleep at the table waiting for his lunch to cool down. :)


Hope you've had a wonderful and
Happy Thanksgiving Day. :)

0 comments: