CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ah, Young Love...


Robynson has a little boyfriend. His name is Landon Hartley. He's my friend Angie's little guy who is 6-ish months older than Robyn. We play with Angie a lot and Robyn has always just sort of been Landon's little shadow. When they came over this last weekend, Robyn and Landon were REALLY GOOD friends! :) They started holding hands and of course, we had to get in on it! :) Enjoy the pictures! :)

Angie and I couldn't be happier. :)
We're already planning the wedding. :)

Jeremiah, on the other hand... I think it worried him just a little that we were letting our almost 2 year old daughter make out and hold hands with her boyfriend while we said 'How Cute!' and took pictures. :)

I'm okay with it now, but give me a few years. I'm sure I won't think it's as cute then as I do now.

1 comments:

Me said...

It is so cute! Kayleigh has a little boyfriend too (thankfully no kissing though). It's fun to watch her get all shy when I talk to her about him. Kids are so funny.