CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Robyn's Birthday

Robynson's birthday cake (from Walmart!)

My baby is one. I am sad but excited. I can't wait until she can walk (better) but that scares me too. I can't wait until her hair is longer so that we can use the cute hair things that I have bought. But I am sad. My baby is one. She toddles all over my house. She likes to feed herself. She has a LOUD scream. She's big. And probably my last baby... And I am sad.

But, she is beautiful and healthy and happy and great. I've got to stay home with her for her whole little life. I've got to watch her grow and change and do new exciting things. I didn't get to stay home with the boys and I was never really been sad about it (because we have had some of the BEST sitters in the world) but this last year, I sort of was. But, I did what I felt was right at the time.

OK, so enough of my feeling sorry for myself (because my baby is ONE!) - I know you want to see some adorable pictures. :) We had 2 little parties (well, really, just cake and ice cream) for her. One with Jeremiah's family (and extended family) on Thanksgiving and one with my family and the Smith and Bolinder families. I'm just going to show pictures of Robyn with cake, though... Thanks to everyone who gave her presents!

PICTURES FROM HARDMAN FAMILY BIRTHDAY
i LOVE this one!


PICTURES FROM BARLOW BIRTHDAY PARTY
she grabbed her candle instead of blowing it out!
my Mandy put her hair in pigtails and i LOVE it!!!!

My adorable little girl is now one.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Love the pigtails! Staying home with them can be the greatest! Glad you are really enjoying it. I know, they do grow so fast.

Bethie said...

awe!! Happy Birthday Robynson!!! how sweet!!!