CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Pictures!!!

Hi Everyone! :) FINALLY, you can enjoy the cuteness that is my kids! :) I know how you have been eagerly waiting to see them in their Halloween Costumes... :)

Robynson as Minnie Mouse! :)

Archer as Thomas the Train (missing his hat!)

and of course, Darth Tanion
(with face / hair painted)!

We have celebrated Halloween all week! :) However, I am ashamed to say that I hardly took any pictures... Monday we went Trick-or-Treating at our Family and Friends houses in Heber City. Tuesday we went to our Ward Halloween Party (Arin, you did a great job, by the way). It was really fun. Thursday Archer's class had a cute Halloween Program and Halloween Parade. Friday was Halloween and DarTanion's school's Parade. That afternoon we had a little party at our house and invited some kids from the neighborhood. We had a great week playing dress up. :) Below are some pictures from the little kid party at my house...

The ever-so-lovely Ms. Angela Hartley!


It was really fun. :) And for your enjoyment, I'm adding a quick video of the ONLY song in Archer's school program that he participated in. He didn't sing, but he did the actions... He's on the far left side. :)


If you're a ghost and you know it, say "Boo"

I wish Halloween was every week...
Oh, well...
Here's to next year!

1 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Sorry I missed the party, but we had a lot going on that day.

CUTE costumes! :)