CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Batman has REALLY let himself go!

My little Archer is such a goofball! I love that about him. :) He is always finding different ways to make me smile - most of the time by just being his cute and creative little self. :)

Lately, he's been wearing a Batman Costume around the house. Yesterday he discovered that he could fit a full-sized comforter in the costume. When I first found him dressed like this, I laughed (like full on hysterics laughing) and made the mistake of calling him "Fat Batman". He promptly frowned and took off the costume.

When Jeremiah found him in the costume later in the day, he knew what Archer was going for. He said "Hey, Nice Muscles there Batman!" Archer beamed with that irresistible smile that he has. He wasn't Fat Batman, he was Super Muscle-y Batman. :) Smart Dad. :)

He wore it all night last night. He put it on again first thing this morning. He LOVES this costume. I had to bribe him to take it off so that I could wash the Chocolate Milk off that got spilled on it at breakfast this morning.... SO... as long as I don't call him Fat Batman or giggle everytime I see him (which is really hard, let me tell you!) - I' thinking I will have this awesome little character at my house for a while. :)

1 comments:

Heather said...

That is so awesome! I love it!!