CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Full Week of Fun, Collage Style

Last week the kids and I did SO many fun things together.

We swam... A LOT...
Thanks Roberts family, Bagley Family and Hartley Family!

We went to Uncle Jed,
Uncle Jake and Aunt Shaylee's house.
Archer was having a blast playing with the exercise ball in the backyard...

We went to the Thanksgiving
Point Children's Gardens
with some of our friends.

Thanks Rohrbach, DeVries, Dome and Roberts families!!!

And ...
we ended our fun week
with
the Barlow Family Reunion.

Love you all!
Sorry I didn't take many pictures this time!
You all should send me the ones that YOU took!

Believe it or not, I have about 500 pictures from this last week that AREN'T included on here. And I forgot to pull out my camera for most of the reunion! So consider yourselves lucky!

4 comments:

Bunch of Barrons said...

Cute collages. Looks like a lot of fun! :)

Tezzie said...

Wow...what a fun filled (and busy) week! Thanks for sharing with us at Communal Global :D

Unknown said...

Oh my word! It looks like you had the MOST fantastic week ever! How much fun could you possibly fit into one week : ) Apparently a LOT!

likeschocolate said...

Looks like you have been having fun! My boys would love to hang with you.