CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Awesome Neighbors

I thought I would do a quick little post about our awesome upstairs neighbors (tenants) that everyone should be jealous of. :) For their privacy, I won't post their names. :)

Upstairs neighbor guy with Tanion / Robyn on July 5th...

They pay rent almost a month in advance. They don't mind when my crazy kids run as fast as they can into their house when the door is open. They are SUPER nice and friendly and invite us to come up and watch movies / play XBOX / eat food with them. They are great with our crazy kids - Robyn especially loves them! They gave my kids dress-up costumes. They are quiet. :) They have a little guy who is great with my kids. They have a beautiful baby girl (with tons of hair!) that I get to snuggle with.

They are just awesome.
So why the post now?

They've bought a pool. A nice (not the super small only for kids type but big!) awesome pool - that is FUN! That they are okay with if we take a family swim on a random hot night. :) That they actually encourage us to come out and soak in with them! YAY!!!


SO TONIGHT:
DarTanion started swimming (for like 4 seconds at a time until he has to breathe) on his own. Without a life vest. :) It's pretty awesome.
AND:
Archer wasn't afraid to be in the water. He even went into the middle all by himself. Granted he could touch the bottom and he spent the weekend with Aunt Jessa (thanks Jess!) and played in the water for most of the time. :) But still!

Progress, people. :)
My kids are making water progress.


And it's awesome.


Just like my neighbors. :)

0 comments: