CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A few pictures of Robynson

I've taken lots of pictures of my kids lately (what's new?!) and thought I would post some of Robyn (since I haven't for a little while) for you all to enjoy... :)


"HUGS!"

And this is AFTER her hair cut! :)
It's long when it's all down and wet!


My pretty little girl :)

She passed out after her doctor appointment


Okay, this one is all 3 kids. A few days ago, both boys came out of their room (during the middle of the night) and slept on the couch. Robyn had also slept on the couch that night because she wasn't feeling good. I took this picture right as Robynson was waking up but both boys were still asleep. :)

Hope all is well for all of you (you know, all 4 or so who actually read this!) :) Much love!

2 comments:

heddomarie said...

She's so cute! If you ever want me to take some photos of her, I would LOVE to! :)

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

What cute pictures. I can't believe how long her hair is!