CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Definately NOT the same...

Jeremiah used to hang out in Nursery with Archer and then again with Robyn before she got sick. The kids would flock to him and just stare at him. We figured that it was because he has (had) long hair and a beard - which living so close to BYU, you don't see that often. WRONG.

We found out that it's because Jeremiah looks like another guy they know...


I love it! :) We've overheard a few of the kids telling their moms and teachers - 'LOOK! It's Jesus!' They were so excited. Boy, were they wrong! HA!


I guess I can see the similarity! :) So I find it quite funny that now when our little girl sees pictures of Jesus, she says 'DADDY!!!'


Yep... We're trying to teach her the difference and I think she's starting to get it. But I thought I would share that little ray of sunshine with you. :)

4 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

As you can guess, we have this same problem at our house. LOL!

Mandy said...

Michelle: I was wondering if Darcy did that with Adam! :) I'm sure the kids love seeing your 'Jesus' hubby - especially with you in the Primary! :)

Nate said...

yes those kids flock to him....I love the Jesus thing!! When I was there 2 weeks ago Adalie was right up in his face and wanted him to read every book she could find!! Love your family...very cute!!!

Kristina P. said...

We call my brother Hippie Jesus. He looks like Jesus but a little creepier.