CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Family Photo

My mom likes to do the 11 * 14 pictures that the Wasatch Wrestling team does for a fund raiser. After all, it's only $10 for a family photo taken by a professional (yet, he's really a pretty standard photographer). So we went on Robynson's birthday and did family pictures again this year.

Click HERE to see last year's photos...

This year, Archer cried and refused to participate in the original setup because he was 'scared'. Then because we fought with (and tried unsuccessfully to bribe) him for so long, Robyn started to cry and pout. That and she didn't get a nap because we had a birthday party earlier in the day. So after about 10 shots from the photographer, he said that he would see if there was something in there that he could work with. He seemed pretty stressed, but he didn't need to be so rude! The entire family photo (my mom & dad, Kaylee -Colleenia and Sean were at the hospital- and our family) didn't work out so well. It's actually a comical photo, but I don't have it on here... Sorry.

We signed up to pick up the pictures the same time as my mom. I went in saying that I was fine with the 1 picture that was already paid for (the 11*14) and that was it. My mom also said to talk her out of spending tons of money on the pictures. After an hour of 'should I, shouldn't I' conversations with my mom, she bought all 4 packets. I tried to convince her, but that lady wouldn't budge!


So thank you, Mom, for buying my $88 worth of pictures... Oh, and the "free" $10 picture. :) I like it. It turned out cute. :)

4 comments:

Heather said...

I love this picture! :)

Michelle D. Argyle said...

It's very cute and true to who you are!

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

What a cute picture. My parents did the wrestling pictures one year--I agree on the "free" picture thing, it's crazy ;)

Shiree said...

cute!