CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 22, 2010

Robynson's First Haircut

Robyn is two. Well, technically, she is almost 26 months old. And Angie just gave my little girl her very first hair cut. Robyn IS older than either of the boys when they had their first hair cut, but then again, they are boys!

The last few days Jeremiah and I have been saying that she really needed a hair cut because her bangs are always in her eyes - even if I just pulled it back! So I called my friend Angie (who went to school for these things) and she brought over her tools. I painted her toes (purple - she picked it out) while Angie trimmed up her hair and gave my Bobby girl bangs. :) She sat pretty still and was SO good for Angie!!! :) Her hair is really cute, but I'm a little sad because that is one more 1st that is over - and I won't get to do again!

Wanna see how cute
(and GROWN UP!) she looks? :)


2 comments:

Shiree said...

Boy, that cut turned out sooo cute! How was the fashion channel? I see it in the background! :)

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

What an adorable haircut! It looks so cute!!! Is that Angie Neal in the pic (if so tell her I said hi--I haven't seen her since HS)