CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Yay DarTanion!

DarTanion's school has a Character Counts assembly once a month. This month's theme was Friendship. Each teacher picks a student for the award. DarTanion was sad last year because he never won an award at the assembly... But today I received a call from the school telling me that he had been chosen for the Friendship Award because he's a good friend to others. :)

Thanks to my neighbor Shiree, I got to go watch DarTanion get his award without Robyn and Archer! :) He was all sorts of confused as to WHY I was at his assembly and all sorts of excited when he found out WHY I was there. :) He's pretty excited that he got an award because he's an 'awesome friend'. :)

So proud of my big guy!
Congrats to DarTanion! :)

0 comments: