CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

10 Years, BABY!!!

Jeremiah and I have been married for 10 years in 2 days... Reason I'm doing the post today? Because it's 09-09-09!!! And because we wanted to get married on 9-9-99, but since it was a Thursday, my mom was sure that no one would come... SO, my anniversary is now September 11th. Lovely... (Dang Terrorists!) Really, though - we are probably going to be carpeting / moving to our basement this weekend and I'll be (gasp!) too busy for the computer. :) Don't worry, we're not forgetting it's our Anniversary, just postponing it for a few weeks is all...

Anyway, I had a lot of wonderful pictures of us together on a blog about us last year... You can see those by clicking on this: LAST YEAR'S POST ... Here are some that weren't on last years post or that need to be included because I SAID SO! :)

Our younger selves - on our Vegas Honeymoon...

Our little family of 3...

Our growing family of 4!

Our complete family of 5!!! :)

Jeremiah and Mandy, January 2009

We're really not the romantic kind of couple. Instead, we just love each other for all of our crazy quirks, goofy (and usually off color) jokes, and love for family. We've had a great life together with all the different ups and downs that come with married life, family life, and kids! :) Wouldn't change it for a moment. :) Happy (almost) Anniversary to my hubby! :)

2 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Wow! Congrats! Adam and I are almost to 7 years. Insane!

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary Mandy!!! :)