CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Random Pictures

No real stories to relate, but I have some cute pictures of the kids that I thought I would show you...

ROBYNSON
We had to take a movie back and while we were waiting for Jeremiah to get back in the car, Robyn started laughing hysterically at herself...
Playing in the car at the jump place...
'Playing' Uncle Jed's Wii... The kids have spent a LOT of time doing that...
Showing me the mess she made on my wall with BBQ sauce...

ARCHER
I love this kid's fashion sense... Don't you love the cowboy boots, Thomas hat, and gloves with his red shirt / pants? GENIUS!!!
Trying to get me to fight with swords...
Asleep on the floor in black girl tights... Again with his amazing fashion! :) Nah, those are his 'special' socks when we go to the jump place - he won't take tights off and socks he will! But he loves wearing them! :)


DARTANION
The first few pictures are of Tanion and his loose tooth. The next one you can see it's missing. The tooth fairy left him a great note and a Dollar... Lucky bug...

DarTanion made a colored pencil man during conference... :)


0 comments: