CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

LAST WEEK... :)

Sorry I haven't posted for a while (again)... Here are some fun things we've done that I've taken pictures of...

DarTanion and Robynson wanted to snuggle with me on the couch last week. (Archer was asleep on the other couch.) While we were snuggling, I pulled out my camera phone and a great big love fest (okay, well, goof off fest) occurred! :)


While trying to get the kids to bed one night, I think I may have broken my middle toe - or at least I bruised it really good... Forgive the picture of my disgusting foot...


DarTanion has an obsession with building 'tents' lately... Here is one of his masterpieces...

DarTanion also had his first day of First Grade! A few of his friends from his Kindergarten class are in his First Grade class, so he's really excited...

Archer had a long day on Friday and fell asleep waiting for my parents to come pick him up... He fell asleep in true BOY fashion... :) HAHA!


Family Trip to the Home Depot (our favorite store lately!) - the night sky was SO pretty...

Some cute pictures of Robynson...

DarTanion proving he's a tough guy...

My kids being quiet and getting along...

My mom remembered to bring the cute "Get Well" card for Robynson from my little cousins. :)

We finally played with our friends the Hartley's after almost a month of no visits... It was wonderful! :) Landon wanted to play with Grandpa (Papa Twitch). He followed him around and even got to wear his hat. :)

And then, there is our faithful, furry, little friend - RatDog. Yep. We still have him. He likes to sleep in the corner of the couch while we watch TV or play in the living room. Where ever we are - that's where he wants to be. :)


Sorry that the updates are few and far between... Hopefully I will be able to post more often. :) Know that life is good and that we love you all! :)

1 comments:

Alphacyg said...

The kids are so cute! I'm glad to see that life is getting sort of normal again.