CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Yard Work...

Hi All! :) It's been a while! Sorry, our family has been SUPER busy! :)

We have the framing in our basement DONE! and we are *almost* done with putting in all the lights and electrical stuff. YAY!!! :) This last weekend was SUPER nice outside, so we decided to get a little yard work done. Yeah. We thought little! :)

BEFORE
Okay, so this was last year March in our backyard, but I didn't get a picture done before we started...
See how crappy it kind of looks?

And do you see the other corner (taken Saturday)?

WELL...
Here are some "AFTER" Pictures...

We WERE just going to do a little on this side of the big bush...


But then we took out EVERYTHING!!!


Now, I know it looks bad, but it's going to look SO GOOD!!!


Wanna help take branches and things to the dump? :)

3 comments:

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

Wow you guys have been BUSY! If you're in Heber let me know I'm sure I can talk/con my hubby into coming over to help for a few hours. It's going to look great when it's finished. P.S. I love the big family picture. Is this both sides of the family? Way cute!!!

Jessie said...

Hey just so you know I think the Heber dump is doing the free dump thing soon.. I know you would then have to drive everything up the canyon, but it would be Free.

Mandy said...

Cherle - We actually live in Provo. :) But thanks for offering your hubby! :) And the picture is my mom's side of the family. :)

Jessie - Thanks for the info on Free Dump Days! You'll have to let me know when they are... I may just have more crap to throw away!