CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Few Things That Make Me SMILE :)

ARCHER
with the wallet I made him - it made his day! :)


ROBYNSON
Yeah, she likes chocolate pudding. :)

DARTANION

Don't you love his Spiderman Face? Thanks, Big Guys Little Guys! :)

My little ones crack me up.
They all have such funny little personalities. :)



Other things that make me smile...

Yesterday was my birthday. I had about a million "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" wishes on Facebook or in my email or phone calls. It's good to know you are loved. :) Friends promising dinner and a movie (thanks Jenn!) and offering to take the kids when I need it. :) Awesome.

I had not 1, but 2 wonderful neighbor friends who made me a birthday cake so that I didn't have to make my own. :) How awesome is that? :) I know that my kids appreciate it too. :) (Thanks Heather and Shiree!)

Last night at around 10pm, there was a knock at my door. I open it to see a dozen roses, some helium balloons, candy and a card from my friend Jerusha. :) Seriously! Do you know how long it has been since I got roses? Wow. :) SO cool. :)

And, let's not forget the cupcakes made by Chandra, the pictures drawn by a few of the different neighborhood kids and the BEAUTIFUL cabinets that Sandra (Miah's mom) got for our basement yesterday.

I had an amazing birthday.
I was prepared to skip it and not really recognize it (because, honestly, it's my last birthday before the big 3-0 and I don't feel like being reminded of that). But ALL OF YOU made it a wonderful day.

I can't thank you enough. :)

2 comments:

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

I'm glad you had such a great birthday. You deserve it! I love all of the pictures they're so cute and show all of the kiddies personalities. I laughed so hard when I saw the chocolate pudding pic.

Heather said...

Glad that your birthday turned out wonderfully!