CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

GREAT CAUSE!!!

For those of you who don't already know, I tend to "cyber stalk" people. Whether it be boys who I meet before they go on a mission and find absolutely FACINATING so I write them and stalk them on MySpace or where ever I can because I want to know more about what makes them tick (don't worry, Miah knows and isn't jealous or anything)! OR it be a mom of a boy who used to go to preschool with DarTanion who I find absolutely hilarious and wonderful for sharing her life. Well, this blog is from the latter. Her name is Laura and she is amazing and is spearheading a great giving opportunity. Ready?


I hope that works! :) It's a great idea and I plan on purging my closets (and basement) for any clothes / blankets / goodies that I have that I don't use or need and I would love for you to do the same.

I know you people are good,
so JUST DO IT!


Loves! :) Mandy

0 comments: