CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Florida Pictures...

Hi Everyone - I know it's WAY past due, but here are a few *just a few* pictures from Florida. None of these are from the Disney parks. Just some of the other stuff. The others will come. Eventually.

PICTURES FROM THE BEACHES



This was my first time EVER in an ocean...

Miah and his parents gathering seashells from the Gulf of Mexico...

Cute little sea urchin



Kennedy Space Center

Our Rental Car
That's right... It's a Sebring Convertible... Just like Michael Scott...

The Crocodile
It was on the side of the road. This is after he started moving towards Jeremiah's mom...

The Smile in the Sky
Some planes drew a smiley face in the sky.
Then they wrote Jesus next to it, but I liked the face.

The View
The View from our suite's balcony...

4 comments:

Alphacyg said...

My aunt and uncle live in Florida, and we visited them and went to Kennedy Space Center and happened to be there when a shuttle was launched. It was so awesome, but unfortunately, it was the one that crashed at re-entry. Worth it, though.

I enjoy your blog!

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Oh, thank you for sharing! It looks like you had an awesome time. :) I want to go! I guess DC will have to do in a few weeks. Just a bit colder...

Mandy said...

JILL:
That's cool! Maybe the entire McDonald clan should plan a trip to Florida. :) I think that would be awesome! Can you imagine with all the kids running around! HA!

MICHELLE:
I think DC will be awesome - with all the history and the sites. I am totally jealous. I would love to come along. But yeah, it will be cold.

Heather said...

those pictures are great, not things that you get to do when you go just to Disney World. So great that you got out, wonderful day at the beach!