CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Robynson cut her hair...

February 22nd, 2012....

A few days after we got home from Disneyland, Robyn mentioned that she needed her bangs cut. They were starting to get in her eyes and she didn't like it. I should have taken care of it that night... But I didn't and she decided to take things into her own hands the next day while I was at work...

This was BEFORE I took her in to get it fixed.

The lady who was fixing her hair asked what we were doing. Robyn told her she wanted hair like the lady on the poster. You know, no biggie. Just dark, half way down her back and full of beautiful curls. The lady laughed and said "Oh, we're doing extensions?" :)

After looking over the damage, we decided that really, the only hair style that was going to even partially work was a "pixie cut". Which is what I took as "girl term for a boy haircut".

For weeks when people would ask her why she cut her hair, Robyn would say "I only cut the front and the sides! The lady at the hair cut place cut the back!" I think she was pretty happy with her next to the scalp mullet. And the lady at Great Clips just made it shorter. :)

AFTER with a "Pixie Cut"

Robyn loves it. It's easy to do and she gets to wear lots of cute head bands and flowers in her hair. Jeremiah likes it too. Easier for him to do when he takes her to school! All you have to do is add a little mousse (we call it her "Moose Hair" and tell her she's going to grow antlers) or gel and mess it up a little and she's good to go. And I have to admit, it's grown on me too. :)

But MAN... She sure looks like her brothers now!

0 comments: