CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Idea for the New Year...

Since I have been REALLY great at NOT posting anything on the blog this last year, I've decided to try and be better. My new Bloggy Goals for 2012 are:
*Each blog post doesn't need to have a picture (though it probably will).
*Each blog post doesn't have to have a HUGE story (though some might).
*Each blog post doesn't have to have a story for each picture (though they might).

Instead, I'm just going to try to post things that I love. Like a little story from one of the kids that I don't want to forget. Or a picture that is just wonderful. That way, you still get to see a little snippet from our lives - exciting or not (and whether I have "time" or not!)

We'll see if that will help us end up more than our whole 20-ish posts from last year!

Loves!
~The Hardman Family

0 comments: