CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tanion's Award

So I already posted the video of Tanion singing at the Manner's Assembly on Valentine's Day but here is the 'reason' I was there...

The school called me Friday to let us know he would be receiving an award on Monday so I talked to my boss (who is great, by the way) and he said he was fine with me leaving to go to the assembly. Jeremiah and I sat in the back of the auditorium again and watched him sing his song and waited patiently for his turn to get the award. We kept it a secret for the weekend and thought it'd be neat to surprise him...

By the way, he won an award for having good manners. :) Archer got one for being kind the month before - Tanion gets one for good manners. Guess we're doing something right! :)

This little stinker (love him as I do) REFUSED to look at me and smile. I'm back there waving and smiling and giving thumbs up. NOTHING. More of a frown than even a smirk! So after he sits down (and I get some incredibly terrible pictures of the event), we leave. He comes home and tells me that he saw us but that he didn't want to smile or be weird in front of everyone.



So those are the 'best' pictures I got of the day. The camera does NOT like the lighting in that auditorium. But we're SO proud of our little guy. :) He's awesome.

0 comments: