CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Birthday, Little Landen!

Robyn's cute little boyfriend, Landen, turned 3 this last week and we were lucky enough to be the one family that was not actually 'FAMILY' (yet!) that was invited. It was lots of fun and the kids LOVED just playing. The older boys were playing in the cherry tree or would play soccer, while the younger (more mischievous) boys played in the play house. The girls played inside or on the swings. :)

Angie (and sister-in-laws) made an adorable puppy cake complete with a bone and extra cupcakes with paw prints on them - which were all just completely amazing. I'm thinking Angie's going to have to make MY kids' birthday cakes from now on. :)

the cute Birthday Boy and his cake!

Of course, when you get mischievous boys together, something mischievous happens. This time it involved the playhouse... And poop... :( I'll spare you the disgusting details, but because of it, Archer and Zak were in time out and couldn't have their sleepover. It wasn't pretty... Actually, it was really, really gross and really, really embarrassing. Luckily, Angie (and everyone else) was really understanding and told me not to worry about it...

Anyway, it was mostly fun. Everyone had fun and Landen loved his gifts - lots of action figures and puppy toys. :) (And it's me, so you know I took like 60 pictures or something, but here are a few of my favs.)

1 comments:

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

K so I haven't checked out your blog in FOREVER! What fun you guys have had. I LOVE all of the pictures (of course I always take a million pictures too). I especially love the pedicure pictures. How do you do those cute collages--I love them! :)