CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Catching up with pictures...

I figured it would be easiest to see what we've been up to by posting some of the pictures from my camera phone. :)

Let the FUN begin! :)

Playing at 'Grampa Twitch's House' -
All 3 kids, Rat Dog and Rocky are in this 1 picture!

The Darth Vader and Yoda Mugs...
...that I scored at Savers today for DarTanion! I also got me some summer capri's, Archer some summer shoes, and some 'professional' pants for the job I am looking for...

My Grandma Bagley (right) and her friend...
...at the 'Old Folks Party' in Koosharem. :) I was able to go to Grandma's last weekend with my mom and the kids. Lunch and dinner are all 'home cooked' from the different people - and small town farmer type people know how to cook! It was fantastic! Then there is the dancing - Jeremiah and I call it 'Old People Bumper Cars'. I giggled and loved watching all the little old people dancing. :) There were a few 'younger' people too... Not many, but a few.

Some of the younger dancing people. :)

My Aunt Rhonda shaking a leg! :)

The New Bride and Groom...
...I guess a girl from Koosharem got married last week and they decided to have her reception in between the lunch and dinner at the Old Folks Party. GREAT IDEA! That's the best way to maximize your reception attendance! :) They stopped by near the end of the night to have a little fun dancing. :)


Bobby girl running around, dressed like Daddy

I know she's a girl, but...
She doesn't act like it very often! The weather here has been really nice outside, so we've been playing outside a lot lately. :) The dirt hill is still a huge success. :)

Driving Archer around in 'her' truck :)

For Archer :)
I finally got around to putting up Archer's Thomas stickers that I bought a couple of years ago. He came home from school and got all sorts of excited. He thought that Thomas came and decorated his room. :)

What my beautiful girl looks like first thing in the morning. :)

Darth Tanion, as I like to call him...
...using the choking part of the force on me as I take his picture. :) He's only slightly obsessed. You know, almost like Archer is with Thomas. ;)

Archer's favorite outfit.
A floaty Spiderman Swim Suit that 'makes your muscles big'. Sans underwear.

Even Spiderman gets tired sometimes. :)

Robyn enjoying her swing...

And cute baby Jesse enjoying it, too. :)

Lightning McQueen is back!
Darth Tanion, Alona and (new neighbor) Zack enjoying Lightning McQueen! :) Watch out, Heather! Alona already has all the guys after her!

Tanion and Zack trying to 'haul' Lightning

Robyn already likes fast cars!

Yeah, our house is pretty popular. :)
(L-R) Levi (new neighbor), Robyn, Stewart (Tanion's school buddy), Archer, Kacen and Abbi. :)

Cute baby Becca!
A couple of our old neighbors (the Dome Family) came by to visit. :) It was great playing with Baby Becca and Daniel and seeing Shiree again!

Spring Toes!
We had a nail painting night at our house a few nights ago. Yep. Time to get ready for spring. :) I like easter egg / jelly bean toes. :)

Mermaid? :)
Archer's school (the ever fabulous, Hobble Creek Learning Center) has a great St. Patty's party every year. They have a balloon guy who is the biggest hit of the party. He is absolutely amazing. You can check him out by clicking HERE. Below are some more of the balloon creations at our house after the party. :)

Alona's Flower and Tanion's Spiderman
(well, technically, Venom)
Another Venom
Abbi's butterfly

3 comments:

RebeccaVert said...

WOW!!! I didnt realize JUST how popular your house gets!!! was surprised to see my boys in them haha. Cute cute cute!!! Now im gonna have to go paint my toes!

Heather said...

love the toes! I have been meaning to tell you that. thank you so much for the balloons! they were a big hit! playing at your house whether inside or out is always fun! Your kids are adorable. Glad you were able to go with your mom and spend time there, looks like a good time :)

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

I love all of your pic updates. Waaayy cute! Thanks for sharing! Hope all continues to go better for you and your family!