CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 28, 2008

First of Two New Postings... :)

Well, I guess I didn't do very good at posting once a week for the world to see how the little family is doing... Oh well. I have plenty of pictures to show you how the family is doing. :) I'll even post 2 new Blogs to show you!

A few weeks ago, we watched some kids from the Ward since their mommy was on Bed Rest. Archer buddied right up to their little girl (Tanion and the little boy were going CRAZY together too - playing Star Wars and things). Jeremiah already loved this little girl from Nursery. He thinks she is the cutest little girl. I have to agree...

Archer and Ella

Then Tanion had Spring Break from Preschool. We decided it would be fun to go to Grandma Bagley's house and play for a while. We ended up staying there for 5 Days! :) It was fun and the kids had a great time too.

Tanion and Archer JUMPING into bed...

Grandma and Grandpa Bagley with Robyn :)

AND FINALLY, here is a video of Robyn attacking the Table Cloth - It was HILARIOUS!


Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! :)

0 comments: